Friday, April 20, 2018

Friday School PIZZA day!!!

I got up in time for a great breakfast made by Matt for me.    Hard boiled eggs, avocado, and fresh raspberries.  Yum!! I drove the kids down to the bus,  The boys got on the bus and I took Haley to school.  I spent the am looking around stores in Savannah.  There are a couple really cute stores.  I headed to Helena about 10:40 for school pizza with Torren, then Kane.  It has been a long time since I have had that noon delight.  I think I used to really like it when I taught in Winterset.   At that time I could buy school pizza and when I coached Girls' track with King and Worrel we would eat it after track meets and discuss the results of the meet.  After that I went to St. Joe and stopped at a couple  of stores.  Home to Matt's to meet the bus.  We left for the talent show at 5:30.  Nice show.  Torren played piano and rode his rip stick.  A crowd pleaser.   Haley and Becky left at noon go to Laurence Kansas to watch a KU major track meet.  Haley had a math test that she had to take before leaving and Becky had a full docket of injured athletes to see before she could go to pick Haley up at middle school.  Great night just visiting with my oldest child.  I am so blessed.  I told Matt that Barbara Bush (who died this week) had nothing on me.  She said she was blessed, but having Denny as a husband was a good as having a president husband ... and I tried to say that my sons couldn't have made me more blessed or proud even if they became president.  Thank you Jesus for all the ways you have blessed me. 







No comments:

Post a Comment