Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Evan's birthday!!!! April 17

Happy Birthday Evan!!!  12 years old.  We are so thankful to have you as a grandson.  It has been so great to watch you grow up.  May you always look to God in your life.  Love that you love to read!



Up for devotions, then back to bed for a while.  I went to Orphan Grain train and helped until 11.  At home I moved some of the plants to the green house.  Later in the afternoon we took stuff from around the greenhouse and put it away.  Tools to machine shed, broken garden water hoses to trash hole,  boards to corn crib.  pvc pipes to machine shed.  We got that all done with about an hour until Evan's birthday supper and Denny wondered what we should do next.  I suggested,"Why don't youo get on the bobcat and do some damage in the grove?"   He took my suggestion and worked on the area north of the cement slab for the grain bin (which has been moved).  I rode on the stationary bicycle and watched him.  Then we headed to Jensens for a great supper for Evan.  Wow did it taste good!!!   Swedish meatballs, potatoes with butter  (lots), rice with soy sauce, sliced pears, cottage cheese with soy sauce, and Oreo blizzards.  (Makes me hungry just to think about it).  Next Brooks had a soccer meet in IG.  Denny drove the pickup with Missy and Brooks,  I drove the Prius and headed to Cherokee after soccer.  Boy, it was cold watching the game.  When I got to Cherokee there had been a loose hose on the washer and so Jason was doing water removal work.  After a while Mandy and I went to the hot tub, then headed to bed.  They forecast a snowstorm for tomorrow, but doesn't really look like it tonight. 











No comments:

Post a Comment