Monday, April 30, 2018

Widows luncheon

Faithful Denny up at 5 to head to work by 5:40.  Still in pain.  This a.m. I just put stuff away.  WINDY!!!  The wind just roared.  G'ma Laurie came over for a cup of coffee before heading home.  Always good to visit.  I went to help with widows luncheon.  There were 138 widows, About 8 youth, 8-10 men who park cars, 10-15 ladies who set up, serve, and clean up.  Now that's a lot of people.  Tammy Q. fixed great food.  What a blessing she is!  At home I read Pax, the book that Anabel gave me.  WINDY!!  So windy it blew the hot tub/pool off the grain bin cement slab,  So windy it blew the metal dumpster off the grain bin cement slab.  Hope Denny can keep the tractor and planter in the field with this wind.  I cleaned the airbnb and listened to the wind.  So WINDY!!  And warm  80 degrees.  Denny came home about 10:30, dirtier that I have ever seen him.  He said the graphite they put in the planter boxes blows up and on them.




No comments:

Post a Comment