Friday, April 6, 2018

Happy Birthday Brooks!!! 8 years old

Brooks is 8.  We sure love that little guy and pray that he will always love and serve the Lord.  He brings much joy to our lives.  Brooks, I love the way you always have something to talk about with me.





I went to Jensens at 6, had Grands go over their spelling words, and came back to our place for Denny's wonderful breakfast: eggs, bacon, orange juice, toast with cherry jelly.  He took them to school and then went to a search committee meeting.  I drove Prius to Carroll for an oil change.  I spent a lot of time just looking at stuff.  At home Denny and I went to get Grands after school.  We played dominoes and then they played outside until Phillip came.  Missy stopped in St. Joe with TAG students and met Matt's family.  They had been at a track meet where Haley won 3 second place finished in the 1600,800 and 4x400.   To add excitement to visit, one of Missy's students had just thrown up in the traveling van when they were about 10 minutes from St. Joe.  :)  Uffta!!  At night Denny came out to green house with me as I made cubes and then we watched tv as I put tiny plants in the soil cube.



No comments:

Post a Comment