Thursday, April 5, 2018

Hurrah!!! Green house reconstruction!!

I went to Jensen's at 6.  Missy went to the eighth grade Tag trip to Kansas City.  I took the kids to school and then at home I started to move stuff out of the green house.  I went to Julie P. at 9 for coffee and a visit.  She volunteered to take Keelie next Winter.  How great is that!  I was home by 10 and 3 of us worked on repairing the green house until 3 o'clock when Phillip had to go drive school bus.  I can't believe Phillip got it done.   And we got to help a little.  Denny just said, "I can't believe we got the plastic on."  PLUS we didn't have to buy more plastic.  Plus we had zip ties to secure the pvc pipes,  Plus the 4 pvc joints that Denny had worked.  Plus we had some more screws the usable size.  Plus Phillip had gotten track and wiggle wire.  IT WAS AMAZING TO GET IT DONE!!  Thank you, Jesus, and thank you Phillip.
I went and picked up the Grands after school.  Dad took care of the racoons.  I had put a roast in the crock pot and fixed rice and corn.  We ate when Phillip got home from driving the bus.  They were headed to a soccer practice.  Denny got his stretch exerciser in the mail.  My plants have not come, but at least the green house is ready for them.  I made 2 trays of soil cubes, but need more "soil"












No comments:

Post a Comment