Saturday, April 7, 2018

Party for Brooks

Nice am.  I went out to the green house and yes, the temp was below freezing with the heater running.  I son't dare to put my plants babies in there.  I do not need frozen cold dead plants.  We were just around in am.  Brooks birthday party with 5 classmates was at 11.  Grandma Laurie and Karen came.  It was so nice.  The theme was sports/balls and the youth building was the perfect place to have it.  Missy's cakes were wonderful.  From the birthday party Anabel and I went across the parking lot to a shower for Jenna and Dan.  At home I went out to the CSA shed to make some plant blocks.  Denny stopped to get me and we went in to IG.  I got Miracle Grow potting soil at Shopko then went to Bomgaars and their stuff was cheaper.  Life...  Denny talked me into buying more soil while I was in town.  Good thing I have him.  Denny came out to green house while I worked.  It is so nice to spend time with him and he thinks the flower thing is all right because it gives me something to do with my time.  Now if only I could make some money to support my flower fix addiction.  I finished making cubes in the shed and then took them to the sun room and finished putting a tiny plug of plant in each cube.  Lord, help them grow.  All 1.125 of them!!!  How crazy is that!  Lord, it would also be nice if the temp would get warmer so these baby plants could be out in the sunshine. 







No comments:

Post a Comment