Thursday, April 26, 2018

Happy birthday Missy!!

Happy 40th Birthday Missy!  You have brought joy to our lives for 40 years!!  Phillip posted some cute pictures on facebook until Missy shut him down because she didn't want people thinking she was posting during the day while she was teaching. 




Fun full day.  Denny got up at 4:45 so he could be at work planting beans down by Denison.  I loaded up the cinnamon rolls, cowboy torte, crackers, and took them over to Missy for treats at school.  I fixed the salad, asparagus, whipping cream, chocolate for drizzle on cream puff, etc.  Carol put on facebook that her mom Joyce Ankerberg died yesterday on April 25.  My mom died April 24 10 years ago.  Missy is 40 today!!!  They are headed to N. in August.  The accumulation of this information made me sad.  About 10 I went out to plant in the garden.  I sure hope the manure isn't too strong for the plants.  Till, Rake, move panels, plant, repeat, I headed to Teresa's for study.  9 ladies there.  At home I went to work to get ready for Missy's 40th birthday.  I tried to put together the grill table.  I hope it helps.  Great birthday daughter, Great people and Kids, Great meal.  Great laughing time for supper.





No comments:

Post a Comment