Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Mowing madness

Up and fixed Denny breakfast before going to the OGT.  Worked there until 12.  At Bomgaars I got 10 bags of mulch.  At home Denny said to mow the lawn.  I spent about 2 hours.  I did not mow up to the ever green trees.  Next I started to spread mulch.  Denny noticed that a hose on the mower was leaking.  I kept weeding and working on mulch.  Denny got his animal camera delivered, investigated and set up ... and yes a big bunny is out at night in my flowers.  Darn Critters!!! At 6:30 I met the girls and rode to Denison for gymnastics.  Good practice for the recital.  When I got home I went straight to bed.  Not a fun day mowing.   Picture is of recital routine, the girls were in motion.  Hopefully, they will be doing the movements together at the recital. It looked pretty good.



No comments:

Post a Comment