Friday, May 4, 2018

SC with Missy

What a great day!!!!  Trying for 8 hours of sleep.  10- 5:30... almost made it.  Missy came over with the kids a little after 7,  Denny took Grands to school, we headed to SC, she needed another shot.  We shopped a little in Target and Shields before heading to school for the elementary track meet.  Both Evan and Anabel ran the hurdles.  Anabel barely won the 200 over the "fastest girl in 4th grade".  Plus they did frisbee, tug of war, 3 legged race, softball throw, Fun to watch.  Next I headed to Storm Lake.  On the way past the prettiest place along M 43 (which I always look at admiringly as I drive past)  the owner was out in the yard.  I stopped to visit.  Marcia and Clyde Krause.  Amazing place, fun to hear about her life.  Then to continue a perfect day I did a quick stop at SOS and headed to meet up with Mandy.  We went to garage sales.  Always so fun ... especially with a daughter!!  On the way home I got flowers at Joyces.  When I got home there was another box of alstromeria,  Oh, my, I had not realized I had ordered twice.  Hope they do well.  We had an oh, so, nice phone call from Luke and Karen and they sent a cute picture of Rose, which we shared with Kathy and Bill.  Thank you Jesus for this great day. Well, not every thing always goes right ... Denny got the results from the MRI.  It looks like he has "much degenerative bones in back".  He couldn't get an appointment with the referrals because the offices were closed today.  Lord, guide as we go ahead. 








No comments:

Post a Comment