Saturday, May 19, 2018

The royal Wedding

It was fun to wake up and watch the wedding.  Lord, bless the couple.  To You be glory and power forever!!!!!  Power in love.   WOW!! What a sermon!   It was really good and the wedding was a platform to share Christ to the whole world.  I loved just chilling and watching the hats.  :)  I headed to IG for soccer,  Cooks came, too.  It is so fun to watch Brooks and everyone running.  Great sport.  Cooks ran the trail before heading back to Cherokee, actually Jason ran, Mandy roller bladed and Jack was along for the ride in the stroller.  I picked up the new tiller at Bomgaars.  At home Denny was still hurting from overdoing yesterday with tiller repair, tire removal, and trip to fire pit.
#overdidit  Brooks was helping him as part of a Junior Achievement project.  So cute.  Brooks helped me measure flower carpet pieces.  I went to grainery and measured.  12 1/2 feet by 26 1/2 feet. At 3 I went into Jenna H's party.  Nice day.  Pictures: fun to watch Brooks and Jensens thought it was fun to watch Jack.





Shady aunt and uncle




Friends lovin' on Jack



No comments:

Post a Comment