Sunday, May 13, 2018

Happy Mother's Day!!!

Miss our Moms ...



Denny was still hurting and so he stayed home this morning.  I started by eating most of the bag of milk chocolate covered coffee beans.  YUM!!!  I went to SS and church.  Birthday celebration of 80 year of neighbor Janet M.   Kara gave me a ticket to the dance recital in Holstein.  I took a quick nap after I got home and went to the recital.  It was fun to watch Kennedy, Tatum, Dausel twins, Jaylee, Ashlyn, and all the girls.  Denny rested all afternoon.  I picked up supper at Zimmy's.  I read the book Answer the Call by Dr. Meyer.  Great story of Tanzania/ 3 injured children survivors of bus accident that killed 33/SC/ Dr. Meyer/ Franklin Graham/ King.  Nice phone calls from my children.   I started to clean the airbnb.  



No comments:

Post a Comment