Friday, May 18, 2018

Full Full Day!!

The morning is beautiful!!  I waited to fix breakfast and then I planned to go out to the yard and work.   After eating, Denny started to take the tiller apart.  Uffta!! A lot of parts.  Made me kinda sad that see all the metal fragments in the drive shaft.  YUCK!!  No wonder the blades stopped turning.  About 10:30 I made it out to plant the flower plugs I got yesterday.  I got them all planted, Preened, watered,  and covered with sheer cloth to protect the baby plants  from sunburn.  I watered the rows of flowers, too.  Plus, I spread fox pee granules to keep the rabbits away.  Uffta!!! Really???  Well, I found this container of "rabbit deter-er".  Wish I would have found and used it earlier.  Denny saw orioles around our home.  So pretty; we really should get a feeder going for them.  After learning about entrepreneurship Brooks wrote Denny a card asking for employment.  So cute!  Denny and Brooks set up the night camera, so we will see if it kept the bunnies away. Denny showed me how to get the tire off the trailer so I went to IG to get tire fixed and bought a new tiller at Bomgaars.  I asked Myra about the 15% discount on it, she said yes! As I was about ready to go help at Dakota's party, Missy called; they were walking over to have a bonfire supper.  I helped at church and then came home in time to walk home with Jensens.  I love them so much!!  Denny was so happy to have them come over, start a fire, fix hot dogs and marshmallows,  and chill around the fire.   He loved to watch them play soccer. At 10 I went to church to help cut up fruit for Jenna's graduation party.  Wow, big wonderful day.







No comments:

Post a Comment