Wednesday, May 16, 2018

A back plan

I headed to Missy's alittle after 7.  The plan was to work on her photo/school paper albums.  I took kids to school and then we got to work.  We worked until 1 and got the kids' book pretty well caught up.  Fun to look at pictures and papers.  Denny's appointment was at 1:45 and we had instructions to be 20 minutes early.  We finally got to see Dr. Meyer at 3.  Uffta!!! loooooong wait.  Good news, it should be fixable.  When he heard Denny was registered for RAGBAI he looked at his schedule and fit Denny in.  At home we took a look at the mower that Phillip had loaded on the trailer, we couldn't solve the problem and so I drove it down to Denison to get fixed at Volmer repair.  I stopped and ordered take out Chinese for supper at home.  At 6:30 I headed to the Senior OABCIG scholarship program.  There is a lot of money given out to Seniors.  Missy and family came over to make a place for their photo albums.

No comments:

Post a Comment