Thursday, May 17, 2018

Goal : Work on weedy flower beds

Good coffee in am.  It was a pretty day and I did get some flower beds cleaned, but the rototiller quit.  Uffta!! And on one of the days I needed it most.  I spent most of am outside and texted Phillip about possible help with tiller.  He came and looked at it with us.  At 1:30 I went to Bomgaars to look for a spring. (It did not solve the problem.)  Study at Ginny's, then I went home and the zinnia and lisianthus plugs had arrived.  I texted and Eileen and Joel came to get their plants.  Such a great night for sitting and visiting on the deck.  After they left, I planted 2 rows of zinnias and tied Keelie out by the garden.  It makes me SO mad that the bunnies are eating my flowers.  NO, wait a minute... they are not eating them ... they just bite the stem off and leave it.  AND they are not out during the day, just at night.  Denny did see one a couple days ago and got his gun, but missed the varmit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment