Thursday, September 13, 2018

Chill at home ...

Nice relaxing am.  Coffee, devotions, tv, made hard boiled eggs, drank kumbacha, Now to the job of putting away all the stuff I have taken to Spencer.  Now that will be a job.  I am not looking forward to it. Maybe it will do it a little later.
I got this text from Twilla at the CCF.   What a SURPRISE!!!!

For my brown Hunter's feast table Twilla lent me the copper coffee pot and brown bean pot.  It made all the difference.  I did do the flowers all by myself last night in the CSA shed.  

I got the laundry room all emptied of CCF stuff,  Denny had a haircut at 1.  Six of us for study, TP, SG. JP, RT, O?,  Nice bunch.  Teresa does an wonderful job of leading the study.  She is an amazing example of doing all she does for God's glory.  Naps before and after study.  We had BLTs for supper.  Denny called Gary to check on him. I called Nancy and visited with her in the hospital.  Then I went out to mow the lawn and Denny sprayed off the Jeep.  I stayed away from the attacking swing set, but I did end up using the head lamp to mow in the dark.  Uffta!! I am one strange creature.   Mowing in the dark with a head lamp.    ?????? strange
AND I am thrilled with my effort at the CCF.  Thank you, Jesus.  It made my day, especially after how stressed I was yesterday.  I am so thankful I did go up on Tuesday am, but I still hate that I missed a facetime call with kids AND I am going to miss going to St Joe to see Grands participate because I have to be back to pick up exhibits on Sunday at 5.  Uffta!!  I want to smoosh it all in.  

No comments:

Post a Comment