Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Niagara Falls Day 4 Sept 25 Tuesday


So good to hear from the Jensen family this morning!!!!
I stopped my visit just in time to put my suitcase out in the hallway at 7.  Our first bus ride was to the boat tour of Niagara Falls.   It was amazing.   It was drizzling and the mist off the falls was refreshing ... drenching.  I enjoyed each moment in God's beauty.  Wow!  I didn't even mind the rain during the boat ride.  So cool.  From the boat ride we took a bus tour to and stopped at the floral clock and Niagara River Whirlpool.  The meal on top of a high tower was great!!! It was a busy place.  From there we drove to a motel in New York.  It was close to a Denny's, but I had leftover steak and so I got mushrooms and microwaved them and my steak, and swiss cheese.  YUM!!! I ate it in the hotel breakfast nook with the travel guide, Mary and her daughter Michelle.  They had gotten salad at Aldi's and we ate together on the first floor of the motel.  Lots of cute pictures of my grands.  










No comments:

Post a Comment