Sunday, September 16, 2018

Fun day Sunday

Nice slow am.  I had picked such beautiful dahlias last night that I went and put them in bunches of 3-5 and put them in a huge crystal vase that someone gave me to use.  Billy spoke at church and I sat with Janice, Reed, Alma, and Lynnea.  Such fun kids!  Home for a nap and then at  3 MaryKay came and we went to CCF to pick up my exhibits.  It was a fun time.  My picture at Hunter's Feast was with Twilla H.  who owns/ shared the bean pot and antique copper coffee pot.   There were 2109 photography exhibits at the CCF.  My picture of the B&W flower basket was one of 120 that was
considered for best of the show.  That is quite an honor.   Top 5%.  Pretty cool.  MK and I shared a barnyard sandwich ... 3/4 pound hamburger, chicken breast and pork loin.  YUM!!  And it was plenty to eat.  Denny has been busy in Savannah.  Kane had 2 football games.   The Johnson men like their football.  

  



No comments:

Post a Comment