Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Acres of Harmony Flowers

Up at 7 and walked 45 minutes.  At 8:45 I headed to San Benito and spent the morning  with Audra at her flower farm.  It was fun.  I took her some gerbera daisies and alstromerias that I had brought downn from Iowa.  From there I went to Walmart to pick up passport pictures.  When I got back Denny had won 2 matches of shuffleboard and was waiting to play at 2.  I went shopping with Gail and got a run for near the kitchen sink and a couple things of clothes.  When we got back Denny was in the finals of SB and got 3rd place.  Great Job.  We went up to the clubhouse for awards and then went to Gatti's for pizza with 18 others from the park.  When we got home Denny helped me get the Tourist visa.  That is huge!!!  So thankful!!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment