Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Thurs March 28

Sometimes my weird sleep patterns help my life.  Take tonight.   I woke to use the room next door and take Tylenol pm BUT because of the time change ... and me waking up in the middle of the night ... I could call Denny before I fell back asleep.  He was driving the car and 25 minutes from Matt's work in St. Joseph Missouri, 2:30 in the afternoon on Wednesday.  Matt's pick up was in the shop, I had taken the Jeep home with me, Becky had taken Matt to work and Denny is going to bring Matt home after work.  Worked out well.  Denny said he was keeping track of mileage, time driving, road conditions, amount of traffic and then he will be able to evaluate the trip for "something".  We laughed ... that's a pretty good way to put it ... all of out lives we have recorded mileage, or time traveled, or fastest route ...  We have little notebooks filled with mileage, time left, time arrived, amount of gas purchases, cost of gas purchases of various trips or vacations ...in order to evaluate for "something".  I guess it gives us "something" to do.  (I don't know if it ever REALLY made a difference in anything)   :)   T'was good to laugh.  'Twas good to talk to him.  I love him so much and I am so thankful he is my husband. 
Now for the N. day:  I walked with the kids to meet the school van.  Missy and I took a taxi to language school from 11-1 and then walked to Abby's house to visit until we headed home and then to KISC.  Missy was planning that we would take a taxi, but the community bus was there, so we hopped on.  It was crowded and of course the traffic was stopped several times as we rode to school.   Missy met with Amber who is now doing the job Missy will be doing next year. Amber had some laminating projects for me.  We rode the school van home.  Anabel and I walked to Bethesda and bought some jewelry.  Evan and I played Carcazoni on the table outside.  I went to the grocery store with Brooks and Missy.  We got blackened corn from a street vendor.  James came in tonight.  Phillip rented a motorcycle so they both can go to a village 8 hours away on the motorcycles tomorrow.
It is always good to see something familiar.  
This is a wisteria vine as Missy and I walked to class. 
This is a wisteria vine at home.  I got the plant from Alma B's farm 
where Mike and Brenda live. 


This is on the bus from our home area to the school.   There was about 8 people in front of me where the driver was.  I was standing by the center exit door. There were about another 10-15 people behind me seated/standing.  We had long waits for traffic, but arrived when we got there.  
N. time.

The kids really enjoy the trampoline.  They got it at Christmas time and one of the games they play is:   One kid on the tramp and the other 2-3 throw 3  balls onto the tramp.  The goal is to have all three balls in the tramp before the tramp person catches and throws the balls out. 
Evan loves the game Carcazonnee.  So far I won 1 game, he won 1 game.    

These are items I bought at Bethsaida to share with people back home.   Beauty to Ashes ( a women's help agency) was selling their last years inventory for 100 rupees each item.  I bought a variety of jewelry and cloth bags.

Phillip rented a motorcycle for around $25 a day.  Brooks is NOT driving it. :)  James and Phillip will be taking the motor bikes to a village to preach on Saturday.  


For my daughters: Becky, Missy, Karen, Mandy
About my Grands
And you are each special to me.






Devotions in the morning:
                                          

On another note.  Boys ...  I just shake my head  and love 'em.  

In the newspaper April 2nd, so I added it.  



No comments:

Post a Comment