Sunday, March 3, 2019

Golf

I went out, but didn't walk.  I got some succulants from yards around the park to put together a vase for Paul.  It was fun working on the deck with the greenery.   We went to church at 10 and then to VICC so I could play in the scramble.  Denny's job was to take pictures.  He put together a slide show of snapshots he took and everyone liked it.  Of course, Except for Fay ... She realized Denny only had one picture of her and others had numerous pictures.  So he rectified the problem by taking snaps at 406 party.  It was very warm when we started golfing ... and then about 3:30 a cold front came thru and It was really chilly/cold.   4 holes to go and Nancy made a great birdie putt.  The next 2 holes I was coldl and Nancy teased that I realized if I sank the first putt we could leave for home sooner, because I did make the next 2 kinda long putts.  Our team shot a 66 and placed first.  Getting $15 per person back.   Gail and Bruce had everyone over about 5:30.  Great food, company and visiting.  I went up and donated my 50 cents to trivia at 7 pm. 


No comments:

Post a Comment