Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Wednesday March 27 fuutsball

I was awake at midnight after going to bed at 8:30.  That's about par for the course.  So I gave Denny a call.  He was driving toward the hill country toward  Fredrickson??? Fredricksburg, Texas????  Back to sleep with Tylenol and benadryl until 6:30.  I walked with Anabel and Brooks to get milk (buffalo milk) and 2 loaves of bread.  The bakery man sometimes gives them a chocolate muffin to share when no one else is with them (no luck today).  We came back to a phone visit with Family.  It was so nice to hear from everyone.  Missy and I rode the school van with the kids today and played Fuutsball with 7 other ladies.  It was fun.  I felt old.  I enjoyed it.  The astro turf was soft :).  I know.  I fell down 3 times.  Nothing injured but my pride. (Well, i guess I might have twisted my ankle a little 'cause it hurt later that day.)  We stopped at Bethesda again and I got $30 of gift choices for family and friends.  At home Missy showered and I worked on dishes.  We took a taxi to language school this am.  1.87 miles 10 minutes  Cost: about $2.50   We met Rose and she treated us to a wonderful N. lunch, Momo.  I really enjoyed it.  We went to a grocery store with her and got supper.  After school Hannah came home and the girls did homework.  Missy and Phillip went out for the night, First supper with another couple and then a small group night that meets with 5 couples from different ministries.  After we walked Hannah to her driver we walked to the nursery and got 7 plants.  About $10. Anabel planted them.  We put carpet on dirt by the trampoline and moved the table and chairs down from 3rd floor deck.  We ate supper outside under the tree.  Before bed we watched Peter Rabbit.  Nice day in N.  Jack has been continuously fighting crud and so today he had surgery to put ear tubes in and tonsils out.  Lord, bei wth his healing process. 

A&B getting milk before breakfast  about a 5 minute walk

Fuutsball Missy, Mindy, Jo, Faith, Deb, Michell, Courtney, Kiley




 Outside meal with Grands.  Newly planted flowers. 


Mo:mos are kind of like Nishamura's pot stickers.   SO GOOD , 7 sauces to go with them. 


Dad visited Matt at his new office building for CliftonLarsonAllen.
See the wires ... now multiply it by a GaZillion ...

Missy and Rose walking downtown street in K. 






No comments:

Post a Comment