Friday, March 29, 2019

Friday March 28 KISC

James spent the night and we had pancakes for breakfast.  As the Grands were about to go out the door,  Brooks said," There is a N. assembly this morning.  You should come, Grandma."  So I got on my shoes, (skipped taking a shower,  So sorry for the people that I would come in contact with.) and headed out to ride the school van with the 3.  The assembly was very good.  Brooks class sang a song,  Some girls were dressed in N. dress and danced a traditional dance.  I finished the laminating project that I had started yesterday for Amber.  Brooks' class had a field day and we watched him run a dash and be on a relay team and do long jump.  We went to his class room for a poetry cafe, complete with tea and N. cookies.  It was noon and I went with Anabel, Hannah and Kimberly for lunch.  I sat in a corner of the school yard and watched the recess activity.  Then I went to watch in Anabel's class room in the afternoon.  After school Anabel and I took a tuk-tuk.  It was my first time riding a tuk-tuk.  This was the first time I  put a handkerchief over my face to help me breath, the smell was really gassey. We rode to Bethesda where we met Josie, Annika and Lynnea and to work on embroidery at Josie's house.  Sweet Josie had popcorn and cut up apples for afternoon snacks and spent time (and love) arranging this time for the girls.  About 5 she walked us home.  5 other ladies joined us to watch the movie Instant Family, plus eat popcorn and American candy.  Kids watched a movie upstairs.  Rose spent the night with us, instead of the long ride home.

Look at Brooks long jump!!!

Brooks' second grade teacher

Josie and 3 pretty little blonds wrapping thread as the start of embroidering.

Missy, Rose, Leah, Josie

Abby, Cindy, me, Missy

No comments:

Post a Comment