Monday, March 25, 2019

Tuesday March 26 Meet friends

I went to bed about 8.  During the night it stormed.  I was awake several times.  About midnight I called  Denny.  He had finished jacking up the trailer and leveling it.  And finished staining the floor of the deck.  He and Bill were headed to C&C for supper.  Service Master had called and yes the black glue on the floor was 2% asbestos.  They said something about covering it up with plastic.  I put on more clothes and went back to sleep.  After 5 I joined Missy in 25 minutes of a very low level of exercise for me.   I had my devotions out on the front porch.  We all had oatmeal for breakfast and walked the kids to the bus.  It is about a tenth of a mile walk.  I think it is shorter than the walk to the end of Howard and Anabels driveway.   Phillip headed to language class on his bike.  At home I worked on the front garden area.  Digging up some weeds, transplanting some marigolds, dreaming of changing the area a little by the trampoline.  Missy and I left for language class and stopped at Bethesda for a jewelry/bag sale.   Everything was $1.  I spent $10.  After a 2.79 mile walk we arrived at the guest house where I worked on my blog.  At home Dede was here and it was fun to hear them speak Nepali.  We had planned to go to the Monkey Temple, but it rained and so we stayed home and watched a movie.  Nice day!!
 Front area of house lot

 Calla Lily growing in front area

 Walk to Language school

View from Jensen's roof top

Missy's language teacher:

 Friend: Abby

 DeDe 




No comments:

Post a Comment