Monday, March 4, 2019

Trip to DT Brownsville

Wow!  To bed at 11 and stayed in bed until 8.  It just sounded too windy and chilly.  I got a text that said the zoo tour was canceled because of the weather.  So we watched the cold north wind blow the rising steam off the rasaca, making it look even colder.  I took the park arrangement to Paul.  Denny and I went to HEB and Harbor.  And we did a taste test.  Nancy and I said it was very good.  At 2 Fay, Gail and I went to by the Rio Bridge Brownsville downtown.  I was looking for glass mugs for Mexican Coffee for Thursday.  And we found some.  Gail bought a couple glittery plastic sheets to make doll shoes and Fay bought nothing BUT she was our body guard 'cause she had a dream a couple nights ago where the 3 of us were shopping and got mugged  AND she whooped 'em majorly.  Good to have that gal along. :)  We barely got home for yoga, but Tanya didn't show up because she thought she was going to hear back from  a gal and confirm Monday night class, but the gal thought she set up the class and would call if it wasn't going to work.  It was so cold coming back from yoga that I thought ,"Boy, wouldn't it be nice to take the car to Pot luck" ... I didn't say anything to Denny but he had the same idea.  Only 6 hardy potluckers.  After potluck Denny went to 406 to work on his Sono.  I went to 406 and played with Gail's dolls' hair.  She will be so happy, I think. 






No comments:

Post a Comment