Saturday, March 16, 2019

Missouri Johnsons arrive!!!

Great day!! I set the alarm and got up before 6 so Gail and I cold go to go to Texas Thrift 50 % off.  We stopped at the pickle ball court and picked up Gail and then we all took Nancy to the airport.  From there I left and went to the Wild August Market on Saturday.  It goes from 9 to noon.  It was great to visit with Jenn, the owner.  The market had about 15 vendors.  I bought avocados - 2 for a dollar, a pineapple, a cinnamon roll from a Christian School, and a bouquet of sweet peas.  So fun.  When I got home Judy from the park gave me a perm and a haircut.  VERY curly perm.  Well, it will grow out ... and I won't lack for very CURLY curls ... probably for a very LONG time.  We watched the ISU win at 5 and then waited ( not so patiently) to go get the Mo Johnsons at Harlingen. 





No comments:

Post a Comment