Friday, March 15, 2019

Nancy heads north-NOPE

Rainy cold day YUCK!!!  and it looks like this is what the weather will be like when the Mo. Johnsons are here.  Lord, I'd love a miracle!!! and sunny warm weather while they visit.  PLEASE!!!
Gail came over to tell Nancy, "Bye" before she went to pickle ball.
NOPE, Nancy didn't go north.   Her flight was canceled.  The weather prevented her departure, but she is going tomorrow at the same time.
Denny cleaned and I packed for N.   I cleaned pantry closet and put suitcases in tiny shed.  At 2:15 I walked with Julie for 45 minutes.   I made coleslaw salad, Salsa dip, and chicken/cheese hot dip.  Denny went to get his tools at Bill's.  We were thrilled when an airbnb booked for 50 days/ April / May / June.   Nice lazy day.  Too rainy and a little chilly to do much outside.




No comments:

Post a Comment