Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Headed to the beach only 60% chance of rain today :(

At 6:30 the weather on the deck is warm enough ... hopefully breakfast on the deck.  TJ and I enjoyed coffee and hot cocoa (with rocky road ice cream) on the deck as the day started and the sun came up.  The rasaca is still and beautiful.  NOPE!!!!! It started to rain and we moved breakfast into the house.   After breakfast we went to SPI.  It was cold and overcast, but not enough to stop the Grands from enjoying the water.  Fun to watch them and the way they beckoned their parents to join them.  On the way home they stopped to get a green "Island Time" shirt for Denny.  We headed back to the park for a stop at the hot tub to warm up.   I realized that Resaca Party was happening at the community hall because the weather was chilly, so we got hot dogs to eat, kids played shuffle board, and we each filled up a plate of goodies from the rasaca party.  After most of our things were packed, Becky and I went to Bill's and picked some cactus and then we walked around the park and got some greenery.  I also put in my carry on oasis and greenery to cover the oasis if I put together  some succulents and cactus for a flower arrangement.  Bill helped out immensely by taking Matt and boys to the Harlingen airport and dropping them off.  The trip from Harlingen to KC went withouot a hitch.  We found the car and when we got back Matt offered me bigger extension suitcases.  They worked SO well.  He packed a suitcase as I put some cactus in the oasis.  We headed to bed around 2:30 after landing in KC around 12, getting our luggage, finding the car, driving an hour home and filling one suitcase and putting all of the luggage in my car so I could head out early. 








No comments:

Post a Comment