Wednesday, April 11, 2012

April 11, 2012






HAPPY BIRTHDAY PHILLIP!!! So thankful you are in our family.
My day started with Denny getting up before me. He had a meeting in IG. I had time on my hands so I vacuumed before heading off to see Howard. Mandy worked 7 to 7 again so I didn't get to visit with her. She was off to run the trail, meet Howard at rec center, tax appointment. Two of our students who can't afford to miss once again were gone today. I took 2 career class members to interview Tom G at John Deere. After school I headed to get a hair cut at Wall Lake. Then to Awana. It is so fun to hear E&A talk on the way home.
Birthday supper with Michael and Phillip. Cool centerpiece with boundary water map and stones and a candle. What a busy month April is.

No comments:

Post a Comment