Wednesday, April 4, 2012

April 4, 2012 Wednesday





Happy Birthday Maynard!!!! Hope you have a great spring playing golf. I stopped at Howard's. I sure appreciate the bananas he lets me have every morning. He had something to eat at 5 and went back to bed. At 7 he got up and took his shower. When I got there at 7:10 Mandy was at his place lying down on the couch. He was still in the shower. Regular day at school. One student was gone from English class. Second day in a row. After school I worked on some stuff, nothing really. I came home and took at nap during the 5:30 news. Then I made supper and 3 week lesson plan sheets. Off to church. Set up tables for Easter brunch.




Mike and Brenda have a beautiful magnolia tree out in their yard. It was so great to sit around their camp fire. They have an adjustable grill to cook the meat. It worked really well.

No comments:

Post a Comment