Friday, April 27, 2012

Friday April 27, 2012

Last Friday in the month we get to wear jeans if we pay $1 toward Relay for Life. It's amazing how the little things make my day. When I got to Howard's this am the front door was locked. He wasy lying down of the sofa. Mandy was at work. She took him in to the doctor because he has been very worn out and not eating. At school I took C to Foodpride. She is getting so much better at weighing fruits and adding up how much items are going to cost. After school I gave Missy her birthday present. I took care of the Grands that night so she and Phillip could hang out. I got the kids at Masters. We stopped at the bank to see Grandpa. At the library I took a nap in the car while they were in their car seats. I gave them a sucker and told them to be quiet so I could sleep. It worked well. Nine minutes later we were headed to read books. Then to the rec center. Denny met us their about 6:20. We swam and ate a hot dog, then home to have them in bed by 7:45. They are headed to Pella tomorrow. Denny worked on putting Stangl's grill together. We watched a Netflix Maid in Manhatter before going to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment