Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Monday April 2









Stopped at Howards, He talked about cement benches. He had a good time at Manson yesterday. I met Mandy coming home from work about 7:30 at the top of a hill on 300th street. Quick visit. Regular day at school. The IEP that was scheduled for 3:30 with the mom, was cancelled, rescheduled, and then set back to plan A at 3:30 with the dad. Cathy and I entered Carlies Ia Alt into the computer. Good to have that done. I went to get vitamins at pharmacy and visited with Reatha. She said Mandy is doing a good job at the hospital and she mentioned the April Fools joke. The rec center spinning class was cancelled so Mandy and I ran the gravel road. I ran about 3, Mandy ran further and faster. Then she would come back and run with me. She gave us Grand biscuits so I fixed pizza biscuit. We ate them out on the deck. Great night, Wonderful weather, Fun to watch Mandy bounce and make scrambled eggs with Grands on the trampoline. Phillip headed into town for an interview. Grands played in front yard with hose and umbrellas. We visited with Missy and Mandy. Wonderful. M&M took little ones into take a bath. All of the sudden we had streakers carrying umbrellas to the coop. Missy had looked out front window and seen toys still in front yard. So out of the bath tub they went. So cute. They were booking, wearing nothing but a smile. Precious memories. Great weather.
I don't have pictures of the streaking, but I do have pictures of Torren and BB.

No comments:

Post a Comment