Friday, April 6, 2012

Thursday April 5, 2012









Stopped at Howard's before meeting Mandy in hospital parking lot. She had just gotten off work and was going to run the trail. At school I was about 1/4th of an inch away from giving a student a detention. Life goes on. Carlie and I went to Pamida. After school I visited Dose garage sale, Dollar general,and headed home. I talked to Gail and sisters are going to be in Atlantic tonight. Hurray!! we will meet in Carroll tomorrow. It put me is such a good mood I decided to go into a Zumba class with Mandy. What a lot of shaking going on, but I did get my heart rate up. Then I ran 2 1/4 miles on the treadmill while she did abs. Denny was changing oil on unit generator. After supper Denny visited while I gelished my nails. Quite the process, but nice time for us to visit. My, we were up til after 11, (but no school for me tomorrow).

Pictures are from our walk to Krug park, Complete with playing by the grundgy pond water, beautiful flowering trees, climbing on rocks, blowing adn making wishes with dandilions. It was such a fun time for me. What troopers they were. Didn't complain about the distance, but we were in need of a bathroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment