Saturday, April 14, 2012

Saturday April 15.2012





Didn't go to Dad's this am. About 9 Denny and I headed to Arthur to set up projector. Then Phillip and Michael came and helped set up projector and move bank furniture. I headed into Dr. Toben's to see pictures being taken on Walt Hammerstrom's 1928 Buick. Then I went to get chicken dinner at Food pride. Howard and L&K joined us and Jensen's on the deck. Good food. Next part of the afternoon was spent tree housing for Luke, cleaning cars for Denny, Planting garden for Phillip and Michael, moving plants for me and Karen. They headed out about 4 to get pictures taken of staircase at Bergmans. We got cleaned up and went to shower about 6:30. It was very fun and very good food. They got a lot of nice gifts. After shower L&K and Jensens came down and chilled til midnight. Much to late for me. Plus I stayed up til 1 writing marriage advise. I looked on line for some funny ones. Much to late to stay up. What was I thinking????

No comments:

Post a Comment