Sunday, April 22, 2012

Saturday April 21

Saturday April 21 Up at 6 for devotions and I started to work on an IEP. I was still struggling at 8:30. Denny had left for work at the Odebolt bank. Phillip fixed a coffee sample. I chilled out outside and then set to work on straightening up the bunk house upstairs. We ate lunch out on the deck. I had a salad , Denny had an egg sandwich. Dad went to the folks and he and Phillip fixed the rain gutter on the north side of the house. Phillip had 4 guys out to work this am. After lunch Missy went to town. Evan, Anabel and I watched Little houose on the Praire while Brooks napped. Then 7 up float on the deck. Dad and Phillip straightened the stairs to the Stangl house. we grilled sausage sandwiches and asparagus for supper. We signed me up for the last 878 Morningside class. We struggles ordering the book, Denny helped me make a resume for the careers class and students. It was great to sit out on the deck and watch the three grands playing, and Phillip planting, and hear Missy cleaning. Wonderful afternoon. The east side of the barn is really looking rough. It needs a new roof and then the animals need to stop digging into the foundation.
in gutter on the north daie of the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment