Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Tuesday April 3










Mandy headed into 5:45 exercise class. I passed. I went outside and picked a few flowers then stopped at Howard's. At school I enjoyed writing abouot pictures in Comp lit II class. After school I filled with gas. So much more fun to drive the Prius and go 425 miles on 9 gallons. The Jeeps' 17 miles to the gallon is okay but... Fixed spaghetti for supper and Anabel pulled bench into the kitchen to join us. Mandy had orientation during the day today. Then she offered to watch Grands to give Missy and Phillip some alone time. Denny fixed the lawn mower and put the sprayer on the 4 wheeler while I worked on school work and an IEP. Sure is boring without pictures on the blog, I will hopefully add some later. Looking forward to a 2 schools days off over Easter. Pictures from St Joe.

No comments:

Post a Comment