Saturday, April 14, 2012

April 13, FRIDAY 2012











Stopped at the East Johnsons. Mandy was getting things ready to head to Omaha. Regular day at school. The D&F lists came out. That's always a fun time. How do we get our kids to pass? Sometimes it is ... How do we get our kids to turn in homework? I worked at school til 6. Then home, Missy and gpa and kids were playing playdough. She shared her breakfast burittos with us. Denny and I watched a Netflicks. Then I remembered I have to have the powerpoint ready for tomorrow. Uffta. I don't know where my cruizer zip drive is. I took some pictures of the photographers pictures. Hopefully I can get to the power point. We'll see. Luke and Karen came after work. They got here about 10 and then headed to the country condo for their bed and breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment