Saturday, April 28, 2012

Saturday April 27,2012

Missy headed to Pella to visit with college friends. I helped get kiddos in the car. I checkd the Denny slept until after 8. Mandy ran and swam before heading home. Denny got grill redy to go to fairgrounds. I went to see Howard and Mandy. Then home. on way to town Denny said I should go with Mandy to Storm Lake. So I got out of car by Henningsons and and walked to Howards. Their plans changed and we took Grandpa to Hospital. Dr. Luft thought that Howard would not get over the pneumonia without IV antibiotics. Mandy took me to the fair grounds after the hospital. Laura had a food stand. We were there til 2. Then to grocery store to get brats for Awana meal in 10 days. Talked to Tony. :( Then to hospital. Phillip was there. He and I went to Prairie Peddler. Denny was still at hospital when I got home. He stopped to get sticky traps. We dropped grill off at Stangls. After supper we went out to clean coop. Phillip pitched in too. After it was done we called to see if Laura wanted to chill with us in the coop. It was a go. Nice visit. Missy is headed home from Pella. This computer does have as many pictures as my other one computer. We miss her so. .

No comments:

Post a Comment