Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Tuesday April 10













The day was not nearly as much fun as yesterday. I stopped over at Howards, but Mandy was at work. She went in last night at 7 and they sent her home until 11. Howard said she was going to exercise this am. Regular day at school. One student didn't get journal for Chapter 17 and on done. Another student didn't have class selection done. The computers were slow during 5th hour and students didn't get any corrections made on their writings. Plus they didn't keep busy with reading an AR book. One student continues to not do SPA assignments during the time given at the end of class. Tomorrow midterms come due. Always a question where will our students be. After school I drove to WW. Then back to IG by 5. I pulled into the old family drug lot and took a nap until 5:30. Time for Motorcycle meeting. Then we went to second scoop in Holstein to eat supper. Finally home at 8. In bed studying from 8:30-9:30. Finally to sleep. Not a very exciting day. AND of course I have a cold sore. It is about the first in over a year . I have been taking lisine every other day. I thought it was preventing, no such luck this time. One student asked what was on my lip...(Ugly). It is no consolation that Missy and Rhoze T. have a cold sore, too. Best part of the day was my nap in the car. Though I was sleepy until I got home. I also liked sitting in Compl Lit II.

Pictures are of the lamb feeders on Brooks's birthday. The grands really had fun feeding them. Anabel even let one lamb suck on her finger. Poor Kane almost got tipped out as Dad fed the lamb.

No comments:

Post a Comment