Monday, April 9, 2012

Monday April 9, 2012






Happy Birthday Josh!!! April is the month for birthdays. I had a great spring break day. Got quite a bit done. First started with a visit at Dad's. Then to upstairs in bunk house. I did some sorting and found my box of sewing stuff, like thread and instruction manuel. Then to get my sewing machine running. YEA! it works. Worked on napkins all am. Met Denny for lunch. Green beans and cheese at church. Went to Bomgaars to get edible pod pea seeds. Then to John Deere to see about a interview with Tom G. Then to school, then home to work more on napkins. Mandy came over and did some sewing. I put pussy willows and forsythia silks in a yellow vase. Next I got supper going. Missy had Balder bays here and I watched them down at the barn. Phillip had band practice tonight, then he needed to make a phone call. I really enjoyed my spring break day off from school. Thank you, Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment