Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Monday April 23, 2012

Stopped over to see Colorado travelers, Mandy and Howard, but they weren't home yet.  It would help if I wrote down what others plans were.  Sometimes it seems as though I can barely keep track of my own plans.  Vicki was wondering why I got to school so much earlier today.  Regular day at school. C has a Comp assignment that is overdue.  Positive response on the work we had started with on resume's.  I took Lauren to Foodpride to get groceries for her family, to her home to put groceries on porch, and we made it back to school on time. C has to do work on a Science assignment.  I stayed at school til 5.  Denny had Darren at bank starting on remodeling.  He came and got the trailer to haul some filing cabinets away.  At home, I made pizza then visited with the Jensens a little.  Missy had posted on facebook that they were starting a CSA and had responses  before noon.  I mowed the lawn and went to check the little red waddle pigs.  Still 10 alive, but they look pretty skinny.  Pictures of Walt Hammerstrom"s old car that has been fixed up by Doc T. Luke and Karen had their pictures taken with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment