Sunday, April 8, 2012

Saturday April 7









Happy Birthday Micki!!!! Hope you had a great day!! What a great day it was for me today!! I was happy to finally plant the lilies I got about 3 weeks ago in the mail. I finished mowing the lawn. About 10:30 I headed to Dad's. Dean, Linda, Jensens, Denny, and Mandy were there. Everyone was ripping off the siding of his house. Grandpa was driving tractor. We would load up the bucket and he would take it down to the fire. Many hands make light work. We had the siding off and nails pounded in before lunch. Linda brought maidrites, baked beans, fruit salad, chips, and jello cake. We took out the cement blocks that used to be around Anabel's flower garden. Mandy wanted the flower feeder moved closer to the shed. Whaley's got a look at the Country Condo. Dean helped repot some of the many plants Gma had. It make Mandy's day. Phillip had 5 guys out to work. They took hog stuff to the garden. In the afternoon Missy and I ran 2 rototillers. It was so cute to have the Grands play next to the garden while we worked. Denny filled the four wheeler with spray for the weeds at Howards and at the unit. Then he sprayed roundup on the area south of he house for a garden area. I should have fixed the food for tomorrow during the day, but it was so nice I just wanted to be outside. Denny sat in the kitchen while I fixed some of the food. He cut up pepper for cowboy caviar. Denny got a netflicks movie on for me and then pretty promptly fell asleep. I think it was called What If. I baked rolls at midnight and while they were baking I checked email. Luke and Karen's wedding pictures are on internet and I had to look at them before I headed to bed. Late night.

No comments:

Post a Comment