Monday, July 29, 2013

Actually the only thing I accomplished today was finish 12 chapters of Box car children

Slept until 6:30. Quite late for me. Hung around while Denny got ready for work. I read to Grands before they headed to Denison for dental appointments. In am I tried to fill out a form for goals for 1213-1214 school year. It took me forever, but I think I got it done. Jensens shared a slice of pizza with me for lunch. Then I finished the Boxcar book during Brook's nap time. I spent time today looking for recipes of kale, cabbage, and how to roast green peppers. When Denny got home we had a quick bite, then he spray painted and I brushed the windows in the coop. We chilled on bistro on deck and watched 24 before going to bed. Pictures of the painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment