Thursday, July 18, 2013

CSA pick up. Swim. Bike

I took Denny to Arthur. The bank car was there. He had been using the Prius to get to work and back. I drove in to IG and swam a mile at the rec center. Then to Cutshalls to bike 12 miles around the trail, out to Moorehead and back. Then I did a little look … not buy. Shopko had miracle grow for 90% off, but didn’t know if I really needed the dirt, so didn’t get any. Hidden Acres went by with 2 pick up loads later. Great buy for someone. While I was biking Linda B. had a kitchen set out for pickup, so I arranged to get it and put it in the bunk house. It didn’t fit into the Prius, so I will have to wait for another time with the pickup. I got home about 12 and went out to put together the flower bunches for CSA. At 2 when I came in the phone was ringing. Alarm from Arthur bank … call for help … I called 911 and was told they were testing the alarm system. ☺ Was interesting. Not so interesting when I got another 6 calls … every 15 minutes. ☺ Life. I made samples of Swiss Chard dip and Swiss Chard herb balls. About 4 I went out to put together a couple more arrangements. Ranae F. was picking up Becky V’s share so I made Ranae a larger bouquet. I had asked her for some of the daisys from her yard for an earlier share, (when I didn’t have enough flowers for the first share.) I stayed out at CSA barn and gave samples of the Swiss Chard to the now 18 family groups that come and pick up vegetables. Denny was at the fair handing out ice cream bars at the tractor pull. I had thought about going to the fair, but I was too tired. First thing that Denny said when he came in the apartment was … “Sorry, I apologize.” He had forgotten about alarm system at bank. Pictures from flower garden CSA. a href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEg3ikhqJvw6WavbVKNJuzDzjMhkcNtzXHGlYZFKVYRU-whVCgFzvWexZ0WkFLfahtzgwFFCTCng2y2e2GDjE1S70jkzyFOQrj3REp8V4S3haeHvqqm_nkIjMpQnD29sbh_JgUJ6xWCMIg/s1600/2013+07+5-+18+096.jpg" imageanchor="1" >

No comments:

Post a Comment