Saturday, July 13, 2013

Shower for Justine

After I finished one a day I realized that if I didn't go early I would not get to a farmer's market today. So I went down stairs and of course Nancy was willing to go. Didn't buy anything, just looked. Then back, Jane came to pick us up for the shower. I helped put together the flowers. Gail and Bruce got to Madison. Gail and Nancy came to the shower, Bruce and Todd went golfing. Beautiful shower, lots of planning + went into it by Sorority house mom Pam. Betsy and myrna werre also there but not in the picture that we took after it was all over. We went back to Nancy's to chill, about 6 Nancy gave Mandy a ride to the boat that the bachlorette party was going on, Hendersons Nancy and I went to eat Mexican. Another nice day in the city.

No comments:

Post a Comment