Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Chrome book day 2

Up at 5 for one a day; Out to look at flowers;Picked some for chrome instructor. At school by 8;So much to learn. It was a good day. I just am floored by all that is available, that I don't really understand. Hopefully the more I am exposed, the more I will understand it and be able to use it. Broke for lunch at 11:30. We ate up in Missy's room, then back at noon and done by 2:30. I went to Thistledown and spent $25 on 12 basil, 3 fox glove and a solidago. Then to Wall Lake for a hair cut. Then to Storm Lake to do nails with Sa and buy a sundress and curling iron. At home Denny was waiting for Sibling phone call. I went outside to pick flowers for CSA tomorrow. Denny paid bills and we chilled on the deck as an incentive. Pictures from Kingsley at Kane's birthday party.

No comments:

Post a Comment