Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Kids to vacation Bible school

Up for one a day. Actually it was kinda a do nuthin day. I straightened out the bedroom in am. Picked flowers and put in refrigerator for tomorrow. Read some from Boxc Car. Went with Missy to swim at noon. Swam about a half a mile. Ran 2 miles. Came home. Read some more Box Car. Couldn't stay awake, so napped and then when Evan woke me up read some more until 3 when they could watch Hello Little Kitty. Fixed chicken enchaltas for supper with Lime ice cream / sherbet with 2 cups of Bossy cream, limeade, and powdered sugar. Denny came home: we watched the news and ate supper. Then he went out and power washed the coop and started on the bunkhouse. He plans to start painting, perhaps this weekend. I put together flowers for CSA tomorrow. Denny sent pictures to kids of me and flowers. Phillip isn't feeling very good. Missy took kids to Bible school again, but it really wasn't a part of my life. It did make a good title for the day's activities. Tomorrow Denny is planning to make fried green tomatoes for CSA. I think I'll put a roast in the crock pot. Saying is what I deal the every time I run. Pictures are from trip back from Kingsley. Such beautiful blond hair ... no longer ... now two buzzes. Still love those goldie locks. Flowers that I arranged for two gals that had babies last week who are in CSA. And one to take to the gal who does my nails in Storm Lake. And two that I put together with extra flowers. I really enjoy doing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment