Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Hair, Nails, ready set go!!! Tomorrow to Denver

Up at 5:30 for One a Day. Looked at chrome book, but I really need a tutorial to walk me through all the steps. Uffta!! I am so computer understanding needy. I picked flowers for CSA tomorrow and put them in the refrigerator. At 9:30 I headed to Wall Lake to get my hair cut. Then past Thistledown. They are not going to be open in August. Then to Spa Nail. Sa really like the flowers I brought her the last week. I also brought up vegetables. I wish I would have gotten the recipes that she is going to use with a dip for steamed green beans and a cucumber salad. I shopped Walmart and Goodwill for vases. Then to Arthur by 4 and stopped to say hi to Denny. When I got home I called and set up meeting with Kathy, Susan and Teresa for August 6th. Happy face!! We had creamed cabbage and cheesey eggs for supper. Denny went uot and high pressure sprayed the bunk house. I mowed. the lawn. We printed off our boarding passes. Flight leaves at 8:40 and arrives and 9:15. Denver, here we come!!!! Pictures of some of the flowers from my garden

No comments:

Post a Comment