Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy Fourth of July!!!!

Put at 6:45. Denny slept about 3 more hours. I went out and had devotions outside. Beautiful morning. Then finished mowing the yard. Denny went out to mow the unit. I cleaned out the water washing tub in the CSA barn. The kids had time and I finished The Boxcar children. We ate strawberries and cherries. Brooks said he could bring out the can. When I questioned him, he said ,"The can of pop." Being a Grandma, it sounded okay to me. I read to the in the coop. Then back out to plant some more plants. I put the irises along the coop fence. About 2:45 Denny got done and we had a cool drink out on the swing. So relaxing. We asked E&A to go with us to BC for the parade. The church handed out all the rest of the bottles of water. At home Denny started preparing for vacation tomorrow. Pictures reading The Boxcar Children, Dividing out the pop equally between thre Grands and a float at the BC parade.

No comments:

Post a Comment