Monday, July 22, 2013

Home

Had one a day on deck. After Denny left for work I started catching up on the blog. It takes a long time. Went in to swim from 12:15- 1. I stopped at the library, school, drove past Laura's mulch in her front space and picked up Buss's kitchen set for bunk house. I finished reading a book Mandy gave me ... The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls. It was a good read about a survivor of a dysfunctional, but loving family. I started to read The Box Car Children #2 to the Grands. Then it was time for them to head to Vacation Bible School. After a supper of grilled pork chops, Denny drove the tractor mower around the place, I pulled weeds. Chilled out by the CSA barn at sunset. Pictures of Miss Effies. UFFTA!!! I think I am caught up with about 3 weeks of Blogs. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment