Friday, June 22, 2012

Friday June 22

Quick stop at Howard's. Mandy and I get right on getting a hose to water the roses. Missy is taking Michael to register for classes in Boone. Mandy watched the little ones at 8:15. I work on assignments and submit 2. I take Denny's phone into Arthur and stop at Marian S. garage sale. Then to take flowers and CSA greens to Sue. They sent hamburger home with me for Jensens to use to feed the teens that help with CSA. Thank you Goodenows. I buy a few groceries and take the car through the car wash. Beth and Stephen came over to swim. I vacuumed out the car and started to pack it for the trip to Burr Oak. E&A helped me before they took rest time. I tried to catch up on the blog while they rested. Denny and I left for Burr Oak about6:30 and got there at 10:45. Craig had forgotten we were coming so I am glad I emailed him to remind him. Denny and I sat out on their deck before heading to bed. Beautiful night.

No comments:

Post a Comment